Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pink or Blue???

Well as you know, this time around I decided to keep the sex of the baby a surprise.

I want the whole feeling of giving birth and then getting to look for myself to see what it is. I also wanted to see if I would have any feelings about it being a boy or a girl.

I have had some people tell me it is a girl, some swear it is a boy!

There is a lunar prediction thing you can do on the internet that is based on conception date and where the moon is at that time - that one says a girl.

Then there are the old wives tales, like the way I am carrying the baby all at the front like a basketball - that says its a boy.
Or the fact that I didn't have morning sickness - that points to a boy too.

Things have felt pretty much exactly the same as with Josh, so that kind of makes me think it is a boy.

Some days I think girl, some days I think boy.
Some days I wish I had just found out!!!

So I am going to ask all of you to leave a comment and tell me whether you think Blob is a girl or a boy. Should we buy pink clothes? Or just stick with all Josh's old blue stuff? What colour should I paint the old drawers that I have been sanding back?
(Can you tell that I am desperate for some comments here?!?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blob/Trace/Kel & Josh.
Wow 1st comment in a while, thought I better set the trend.. "People, write some coments, thats what the pregnant lady wants, thats what the pregnant lady gets!! So make her happy and write something here... anything!!!" :-P
I think blob is a boy, don't know why, maybe coz there are mostly boys in both (extended) families, maybe coz of the way you are 'carrying', or no morning sickness, and its the same as last time, or maybe its just the feeling I get! Anyway blob will be here soon to tell us all, so all in good time!
Lots of Love - Aunty Kel (Best Aunty!!! hehe!!)