Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ten Weeks to Go

I had an appointment with my local GP today (as part of the shared care system).

She did a urine sample (well I provided the urine, she did the testing!)
took blood pressure, measured the fundal height and listened to the heart beat.

Everything was great. And she was cracking up when she was looking at my belly and the baby was moving all over the place.

She also had a good idea of getting an ultrasound at 38 weeks, or even at the start of labour to check the baby's position... then if it is posterior I can make a decision about whether it is worth trying or not (since that is the reason Josh wouldn't come out).

Here is a special treat... some video footage of Blob's acrobatic antics: http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/traceandkel/?action=view&current=7b98ed9f.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch7

No comments: