Saturday, August 12, 2006

Not Again!

I had my normal 2 weekly checkup on Wednesday (32 weeks) and everything is going fine. Blood pressure is 110/70 (for all those people who like details!). The only problem was that she thinks the baby is posterior...

I kind of had a feeling, after an especially active day from Blob my belly started to feel a bit different. For those who don't know, posterior is when the baby's back is on my back (rather than toward the left hand side where it normally is). Josh was posterior and it is one of the reasons that he ended up in a caesarean.

So I have been doing my research and started scrubbing the floors, lying in the middle of a bean bag on my belly, and next week I am hoping to go snorkelling every single day (while on holiday on Magnetic Island!!!). If the baby is still posterior after all this then so be it, but least I have done everything I can to try and turn Blob around.

No comments: