Friday, September 21, 2007

Just over a week to go

One week and two days and Sammy Boy will be turning ONE!!!!

Thought I had better hurry up and post the 11 month photo! But that is what life is like at the moment, a blur! Time seems to go so quickly.

Yesterday was a big day in Sam's life... because I am going to count that one as the day he started to walk. Last time I said he could do a record of three steps, well now we are losing count. And he will just start walking all the time now, and stand by himself without even thinking about it.

I did get a little bit of photo of him walking last night... its not great quality... I might try to get something better another day.

Oh and he can clap now, with his hands! It is issued more as a demand though - clap clap - hands up in the air (as in "pick me up").


No comments: