Monday, November 20, 2006

Keeping our fans happy :)

Oooh I have had some requests for more updates on Sam (well one request anyway!)

Here is a picture of Sam having a bath. He has started to really enjoy his baths now, and they smell so nice when I use the Jurlique bath oil that my friends bought us. It does seem a bit too nice to use on a baby, but it is very nice on my hands too - so that is a bonus! I could really tell that Sam had grown today when I gave him a bath and his head was touching the top and his toes were nearly touching the end of the bath. Looks like it won't be long til he has to go in the big bath!

Sam gave me a very nice birthday present last week... he slept from 11pm until 5:30am.
We spent the day in the city and I took him to work for show and tell. I managed to get a lot of people to give him cuddles who don't normally hold babies... he he he!

Now that my birthday is out of the way it is time to start thinking about Christmas!!! We will have to take the boys to see Santa and get a photo taken.

No comments: