Thursday, September 28, 2006

Everything is looking fantastic!

I had a doctor appointment today and everything is looking fantastic!!! :D She said the baby is three above (was four above last week, which means it is starting to engage) so maybe that kerb walking did work! (I went for a walk and had one foot on top of the kerb and one on the road while I walked. Josh followed along behind me! Very funny) And the babies back is on the left hand side, so all that uncomfortable sleep has paid off too :D She thinks I will go into labour this week. But we asked the Magic Eight Ball at Kmart and it said Monday and it said a boy - so there you go!

Its another really nice day today... I feel like I need to be outside, but I don't really want to do anything out there! I've just been wondering around the garden, and feeling very... I don't know the word.. unsettled? Can't sit still?

Tomorrow Kel is taking the kids to the show. I think he is mad, but anyway! I don't know what I am going to do with myself. Might have to go visiting.
Oh and I keep feeling like I need to go to the toilet... but nothing happens. I think its coz the baby is sitting so low now.

No comments: