Sunday, December 31, 2006

A New World Record!

Last night Sam set a new world record... he was the current record holder and now he has made another personal best!

Now you may be wondering what he did that is so fantastic? Well I wouldn't say fantastic... but it sure was an achievement!

I never thought I would see anything like it again, but Sam is a boy who is full of surprises!

It all hapened at about5am. It had been a bit of a restless night, Sam hadn't been feeling great. I was changing his nappy and when I lifted his legs to take off the old nappy it relieved a bit of gas for him. So I thought I would help him out a bit and hold up his legs again. Another noise! And a little bit of poo, nothing to worry about though. Third time lucky though.... and this enormous rumble and loud squishing noise and I looked and he had shooted the poo all the way across to the wall! It was like a splattering of paint all down the wall and all over the carpet.

I was truly amazed! How can so much come out of such a small baby? And at such force and speed!

If it wasn't at such an ungodly hour I might have even taken a photo (you are probably counting yourselves lucky now!).

No comments: